Cancellation & Amendment
To cancel/amend your order, please notify us at least 24 (or 48 hours depending on the cake you have ordered) before your delivery/pickup time via wellbakes.com. If your request is accepted, we’ll create the refund via store credit only.
Wellbakes will not accept responsibilities for late or non-deliveries under the following circumstances:
- The recipient is not present at the address given at the time the delivery was requested to take place.
- The address given was incorrect or insufficient.
- No such person at the given address.
- No valid contact number was given to us to make reasonable attempts to contact the recipient in order to complete the order.
- In cases of delayed delivery due to circumstances beyond our control, we will not be held liable for any claims.
Deliveries to multiple venues, even under the same customer bill, will be charged as separate deliveries.
No cancellations are allowed after the order has been confirmed unless special circumstances were being accorded on a case by case basis.
Damages and issues
Upon receiving your orders, please check and ensure all your items are correct.
For any wrong or incomplete orders, please notify us within 3 hours upon receiving your item(s). All items should be unconsumed and in its original state for a refund or exchange of product.
For defective products, such as products which have lost their original textures and/or appearances or products which contain non-edible elements, please inform us within one day upon receiving the item(s). Please provide us with the necessary proof of defect for us to investigate further. All items should be unconsumed and in its original state or partially consumed (in the state that such defect was discovered) for a refund or exchange of product, whichever we sees fit.
Any claims of defective items received by us after 1 day, will not be entertained.